Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today I have opposite feelings. I am really looking forward to holidays and the end of the school.. I want it to be over, I want to stop feeling pressure and stressing out. I want lazy days to come! I'm costantly checking flickr like this and they make me want to go out and enjoy the sun, take gorgeous photos and spending magic time. So yes, I'm expecting a lot from this holidays! On the other hand, my fears are growing.I'm afraid I'll waste time as usual, I'm afraid I'll end up lying on the sofa with the TV on. But I don't want my summer to be an endless boredom. But I really don't know what to do.. In July I'm spending three weeks in Oxford. I'm quite worried, but the excitemen prevails. But what about June and August? Should I look for a job? I can't make other holiday plans, I mean, three weeks in Oxford are enough, it's a lot of money. So maybe I should act in a responsible way and get a job. And it'd mean a way to pass time, too. And if I worked, my free time would look more precious. Now the problem is just finding this job!
Now I have to study chemistry. I don't think it's a coincidence that I write posts only when I have to study it -.- But I'll write again soon, as I have to tell you my last nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment