Monday, August 24, 2009

Cant get away from the moment

I am spending lovely evenings with my BFF; we are watching these films we have been wanting to watch for ages, like Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Fight club, Mystic River. I usually prefer dramatic movies, but I have recently found out that I love thrillers, noirs and.. Tarantinos movies :D I thought they were too much violent, but this was just a prejudice. We are eating loads of ice-cream, too, and often going for bike rides. I love these evenings... but I am not so enthusiastic about daylife. I feel so lazy, spending hours doing absolutely nothing. Fortunately, school is starting on fourteenth of September. I know I will miss summer and hate school and dramas and teachers, but I am looking forward to a new start and new challenges. I want winter to come :D Or at least autumn. I hate summer weather, it gets too hot. I wanna wear thick sweaters, winter dresses, tights and scarves.. and I miss chatting over a cup of delicious hot chocolate. Now I am off to bed.. Its 3.08 PM.
Goodnight :D

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like such a great way to spend the last days of summer. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete