Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Q&A

1. What are you wearing? 
I'm already in bed, so pajama pants and an old pink t-shirt from H&M.

2. Have you ever been in love?
Yes.

3. Have you even gone through a horrible breakup? 
Quite.

4. How tall are you?
1.70.

5. How Much do you weigh? 
53 Kg.

6. Do you have tattoos? 
No.

7. Do you have piercings?
No, apart from an ear one.

8. What is the ideal couple to you? 
I don't have a particular couple in mind, but I guess their relationship would be based on pure feelings, they'd know they can fully trust and rely on each other, but at the same time each would be independent and doing his own stuff, so the relationship doesn't sink in boredom and there are always new exciting things. But they'd also like to stay home and enjoy each other's company, lying on the sofa under a pile of woolly blankets, watching a Wes Anderson movie and holding hands. I like the idea of forming a new world, a sort of bubble than can serve as a shelter whenever you need to escape reality.

9. Your favourite TV show? 
I'm not seeing many TV shows recently, I just can't stick to one. When I was younger I enjoyed Gilmore Girls (I still do, it's just difficult to catch reruns on TV). The dialogues and characters are just brilliant! Nowadays I watch Girls (which doesn't convince me 100%, but I find it funny and I grew some attachment to certain characters, like Adam), Downton Abbey (the setting, the costumes, Maggie Smith... Watching it is a pleasure that can be compared to eating macarons. They look so good, and they're slightly decadent...) and, when I have to cheer up, The Big Bang Theory- it makes me laugh so much.

10. Your favourite band?
Too difficult question. Also, it's been ages since I've been to a concert... Lately I've been considering music more like a soundtrack, then an interest itself. But I love music... My favorite band of all time is Arcade Fire. No matter what they say about their latest work, for me they're just pure genius, and they're performance are so amazing you just want to dance, shout and cry. Among my favorites there are also Joy Division, Zrní (Czech band, awesome sound),  Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes... And talking about singers, I love Bjork, Elliott Smith (his music is just unique, and it speaks to my soul), Neil Young (my father's heritage).

11. Something you're missing?
Serenity. Wandering around Istanbul with two among my best friends. My first year of university in Venice, when everything was full of possibilities. Two days ago, an evening with my boyfriend.

12. Your favourite song? 
Probably "Autobus" by Zrní, "Dance me to the end of love" by Leonard Cohen or "No cars go" by Arcade Fire.

13. How old are you? 
22.

14. What's your astrological sign? 
Does it matter? :D

15. An essential quality for a boyfriend? 
No drama kings, please.

16. Favourite Quote?  


17. Favourite Actor?  
 Valerio Mastandrea.

18. Favourite Colour?  
Blue.

19. Do you listen to music at a low or high volume?  
High.

20. Where do you go when you are sad?  
I usually curl up in bed.

21. How long do you stay in the shower?  
About 10 minutes.

22. How long does it take to get ready in the morning? 
30 minutes if I don't have to wash my hair, but I end up in a hurry anyway. 1 hour would be ideal.

23. Did you ever get in a fight?  
Never, although I witnessed some.

24. Something that seduces you in a man?  
Self-assurance, when it seems they don't care about other people's opinions.

25. The most repelling thing in a man?  
When they're completely self-absorbed.

26. Why do you have a blog? 
I don't even remember when I started... It just felt natural. Now I rarely use it, but I find it a good therapy for the mind.

27. What are you afraid of?  
Too much.

28. The last thing that made you cry?  
Feeling lonely and unsafe.

29. The last time you said "I love you"? 
Some weeks ago.

30. What does your blog name mean?  
It's from an Irish song by The Pogues. I love it.

31. The latest book you read?  
"Not that kind of girl" by Lena Dunham.

32. What are you currently reading? 
"If on a winter night a traveller" by Italo Calvino.

33. The latest TV series you watched?  
Nothing.

34. The last person you talked to?  
My classmate who lives quite close to my place.

35. Who did you last text with?  
My boyfriend.

36. Your favourite food? 
Arancini. It's a typical dish from Sicily, essentially there they're breaded rice balls with some cheese (or meat/ham and peas etc, but I'm vegetarian).

37. Places you want to visit? 
Russia and Czech Republic, since that's what I'm studying. I've been to Moscow, Prague, Brno and few other places, but I want to visit more. Also India... I want to go back to Ireland to visit it "as an adult". And I'm very attracted by Kazakhstan, Armenia and Georgia. 

38. The last place you visited?  
Istanbul? No wait, Siena.

39. Are you currently sweet on someone?  
Lol. I guess.

40. The last person you kissed?  
My current boyfriend.

41. The last insult you were told?   
Mmm difficult one. I don't remember. 

42. Your favourite candy flavour? 
Coca-cola.

43. Do you play an instrument?  
Nope. 

44. Your favourite piece of jewellery?  
A very peculiar necklace that belonged to my grandmother. Also, new pearl earrings from Dior, a gift.

45. The last sport session you practiced?  
Good one. Mhm. Too long ago.

46. The latest song you sang? 
"Son of Sam" by Elliott Smith. 

47. Your favourite catch phrase? 
Don't have one.

48. Have you ever used it?  
.

49. Your last evening out?  
If it counts, saturday with the boyfriend, we went out to have an aperitif and then later to eat something. Otherwise last wednesday, went for a burger with some girls from my university, stopped for a few drinks in a very nice bar and then headed to a club we were testing for the very first time.

50. Who are you tagging?  
Anyone who has some free time and wants to spend it in a nice, unproductive manner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment