Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Isn't Miu Miu capsule collection amazing? I've never been a fan of loafers, apart from the old fashioned ones, but these studded heels are great, and so are the flat patent ones. How about the sparkly oxfords?

I'm listening to the "writing playlist" on Stereomood. That site is seriously great.. First song is No cars go covered by Maxence Cyrin on piano, do I need to say more? Beautiful. And this reminds me of the gig they're playing in september and of the fact that if I don't get tickets I may commit suicide. Moving on, I don't have a clue why I'm writing in English. Sometimes I just feel like it.. Probably it's better if I don't speak in English, though, as my conversation skills, according to the elderly man that judged my oral testing at FCE, who seemed so nice but that I know deeply hate, are quite low (endless sentence, I know). I'm not going through a wonderful period.. As always, it seems that all my friends are moving, meeting new friends or new boyfriends, planning their university choices and so on, while I seem to be unable to make a change in my life. Sometimes I think I'm one of the unluckiest people on Earth, but when it happens I soon feel very selfish. I've got a family, a house, some incredible friends, I go to school, I don't have any concrete problem- I'm spending a nice summer, I'm going away soon, I don't have to study anything.. But even though I realise it's not fair, I feel like I'm missing something. I don't feel the "spark" in my life. Does it make sense? I don't know what I want, I just know that this is not the right sensation. I want something more, I don't fit in. "This is not my scene, this is killing me, I don't wanna be here tonight". Except that I'm talking about my whole life and I don't have a Laura ready to save me- I'd like to, though.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this Miu Miu collection yet! What a treat!
    And by the way, your English is great!! I didn't even know it wasn't your first language until I read so and looked at your other posts!

    ReplyDelete