Monday, June 21, 2010

A pointless test

1. What time did you get up this morning? At .7 o 'clock- for everyone who knows me it's unbelieveable, on holiday I usually get up at 12

2.How do you like you like your steak?
I'm a vegetarian !

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Good question.. A long time ago, maybe A Christmas Carol.

4. What is your favourite TV show? Mm I don't have an all-time favourite, but I do like Dr House, Glee, Skins, Project Runway, Lie to me and Daria.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Paris.

6. What did you have for breakfast? A fabulous brioche and some apricot juice.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian (mine) and Japanese.

8. What foods do you dislike? Cheese, it's disgusting.

9. Favourite place to eat? A Chinese restaurant/pizzeria in my town. It's cheap and delicious, yum!

10. Favourite dressing? If I had to choose, I'd say ketchup, but just with french fries. I prefer to keep it simple!

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Eeeh, no driving licence until I'm 18! Luckily my birthday is in July ;)

12. What are your favourite clothes? Cozy cardigans, confortable dresses and high waisted skirts. And oxfords.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Japan, India, Norway and Southern Africa.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 empty.

15. Where would you want to retire? In a quiet place, where I can stay in touch with nature and go for long walks.

16. Favourite time of day? Definitely evening/night. It's magical.

17. Where were you born? Near the town where I live, in the north of Italy.

18. What is your favourite sport to watch? Ice-skating and gymnastic.

19. Bird watcher? No.

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night night night.

21. Do you have any pets? Yes, a lovely cat :]

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? No :[

23. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a ballerina or a teacher.

24. What is your best childhood memory? It's difficult to choose; I'd say every moment spent with my grandmother. She was a wonderful person.

25. Are you a cat or dog person? Both!

26. Are you married? No, I'm only 18.

27. Always wear your seat belt? It depends on where I'm sitting.. If I'm at the back of the car, I rarely do it.

28. Been in a car accident? Never.

29. Any pet peeves? Too many.

30. Favourite Pizza Toppings? I only eat Pizza Margherita, the simplest one.

31. Favourite Flower? Calla lilies.

32. Favourite ice cream? Pistache and soy.

33. Favourite fast food restaurant? I don't really like them.

34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I have never taken one.

35. From whom did you get your last email? No idea.

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Zara or some smaller boutique near my town :)

37. Do anything spontaneous lately? I.. Ok, no. I'm too shy.

38. Like your job? I'm still at school.

39. Broccoli? Yes!

40. What was your favorite vacation? Can't choose between last summer, a study holiday in Oxford, and a family trip to the USA two years ago.

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? My best friend.

42. What are you listening to right now? Bjork.

43. What is your favourite colour? Light blue.

44. How many tattoos do you have? None, but I'd like to have one.

45. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Mm no one, I suppose..

46. What time did you finish this quiz? 15.20!

47. Coffee drinker? Of course, particularly during the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment